Re: [PyrNet-L] Heidi & slobbering & grooming

Hi Kathy!

Why yes, Mukki does have wavy hair in a sort of line down his back- I thought that was the adult coat coming in. Have you ever noticed that sometimes the coat/fur on their pads is kinky? It brushes out- but it's interesting.

I try the baby powder on and off- just because I notice that when I use that and then brush his coat out, there are various flakes emerging- kind of like dandruff. :-) It's not a major deal but you know, I haven't tried baking soda yet.

Take care,
Christina