Re: [PyrNet-L] pups need help

Thanks for all the suggestions.  I am going to every one of them until I get
them to eat.  The smaller of the two literally turns her head away from food
as if it were poison.  She at least is drinking water, so I am not as afraid
as I was of dehydration.    I cooked ground chuck, tried baby food and the
cottage cheese so far.  I will keep going down the lists until something
works.

Thank you to all...I printed the suggestions and will be using each and every
one!!!

Marcie