[PyrNet-L] Photos

I've been on this list for a few weeks now and feel like I am really
starting to know some of these dogs and their owners. Some of them have made
me laugh and some have made me cry with the stories of these dogs. I think
only one thing is missing that would complete some of these pictures. A
picture. Any one have photos of their pyrs on the net? I'd really love to
see some of them and from the pyrs me and my sister have as well as the ones
I've seen on the net all pyrs do not look alike. Their personalities are so
strong and varied they are all different.

Galaxi