[PyrNet-L] Re: Resce LGDs

Marcie, here's a web page address with tons of LGD articles. If the
people taking the 2 dogs for LGD's don't know alot about introducing
LGDs they probably *really need to read up on it some. It's not an
easy undertaking and they're going to need some help. Maybe you can
print some articles out or take down some email addresses for them to
contact someone with more experience if they run into problems. (This
is assuming they aren't experts themselves).
If you'd like more info or have specific questions I'll contact
everyone I know to try to help you (beings I don't know a thing about
it <g>).
Mitzi Potter   OKC  OK
Pyrs@prodigy.net
http://members.aol.com/pyrs/dogs.htm