Re: [PyrNet-L] Lymphoma/Clondike Update

David, we have been thinking about you and Clondike a lot....must have
known something, I guess. What a time you have all been through. Just know
that we continue to think and pray with you as you do what you can in her
best interest. We know what that guilt feeling is like! But we know...as
you must...that you can only do the best you can with the available
information--no guarantees. And I'm sure Clondike knows, as we trust that
Shelley did, that everything is because of your love for her.
Ann, Peg, Paddington and Ivy Rose