Re: [PyrNet-L] Jacob is online!!

On Tue, 18 Aug 1998 11:31:35 -0400, Trudy Kilby wrote:

>A picture of Jacob is at the pyrnet webpage.
>Http://www.gamerz.net/pyrnet/smiles.htm
>It does not really show how beautifull he is, but you can see how good he is
>with kids.  Shortly after I took this picture I got him a much bigger crate.
>He went into that small crate on his own and was never forced to stay in
>there.  He loved that litlle house.

I love that picture! He looks so content <g>. My 2 yr old son has a
bad habit of locking him and one of the Pyrs in the crate together
and playing with his toys in there while the dog takes a nap. What
wonderful dogs with kids with the proper breeding and proper
training. They never cease to amaze me.
Mitzi Potter   OKC  OK
Pyrs@prodigy.net
http://members.aol.com/pyrs/mit.html