[PyrNet-L] groomers

Here in Calgary we had some luck finding a good groomer, but it took alot
of convincing from a pet store owner friend of ours to get Bear in. It
seems that some groomers send pyrs to their competion, or to people they
don't really like (he he he)!! Inside groomers joke I guess!

But now after a couple of visits, she won't let him go! The advice that she
gave us and I think it's good advice is to call ahead so the groomer can
book time for the dog because they are big dogs and need a lot of time.

James & :o)``

nastj@cadvision.com