Re: [PyrNet-L] EVENT: Metro Atlanta Great Pyrenees Club

In a message dated 8/23/1998 4:56:00 PM Eastern Daylight Time,
JGentzel@aol.com writes:

<< I was unable to shed any light on what had happened.  The couple who had
 driven from out of state were very unhappy.  I emailed back to them that I
did
 not know what happened, but was sure that after announcing the seminar on the
 list, that surely it must have occurred or there would have been some notice
 of its cancellation or change posted via the list at least.

 Since some of the people are unknown to me, maybe someone could give an
 explanation via the list of what happened. >>

It is very unfortunate that this happened - I was very dissappointed that no
Pyrenees  people had contacted me for the ring and time information and how to
identify me and the mini-seminar.  I was standing there ring side in a red Pyr
shirt with literature in hand - ready.   Although the day was not a complete
lost - I was able to shed some light on showing to some potential members that
had just starting showing that day.   Joe, I wish that you would have directed
them to me, being that you were there and you know who I am.    All postings
and advertisement in our newsletter & newspaper had either my telephone number
and/or email adress to get the information.

In regard to Lawrenceville Kennel Club - I had been contacted by the show
chairman about the seminar.   After explaining this was a member education
event and that other Pyrenees people were welcome to attend - he left the
conversation with we hope to see you there.    It was not in relation to the
Lawnrenceville Kennel Club - this was an informal information seminar on
showing Great Pyrenees provided by the Metro Atlanta Great Pyrenees Club.

I do apologize for the inconvenience to the people coming from out of state -
they are the next ones that I will be responding to.    If anybody else did
not receive the information - I will be happy to at least mail you the
literature that was to be provided.
EMAIL ME PRIVATELY AT Realest1st@aol.com with your request and mailing
information - I will place in the mail the following day.

A note to everybody - In the future, if you are contacted in reference to
something that a list member has posted - please refer them to the person that
posted the information.  That way they are able to obtain the pertinent
information direct from the source.

Lara Spears
Realest1st@aol.com