Re: [PyrNet-L] EVENT: Metro Atlanta Great Pyrenees Club

Unfortunately I deleted the email to Joe:

Just to clarify about referring the people to me at the show was from your
statement:

"I had additionally talked with two people ring side about their intention to
attend the seminar at the show who had come at least partially for the
seminar."

The seminar had not been cancelled - that is why there was not repost in
reference to that effect.   I was standing ringside with a briefcase of copied
information to hand out.

Again, I apologize for any inconvenience to anybody and will be happy to
provide them with the information that was to be handed out.  Again, email me
privately with your mailing address and it will be sent out.   I am just as
disappointed as anybody else - I put alot of time and effort in preparing for
this event.

Lara Spears
Fayetteville, GA
Realest1st@aol.com