Re: [PyrNet-L] Microchip question

On Mon, 24 Aug 1998 20:07:32 -0600, Christina Buu-Hoan wrote:

>A lot of humane society shelters are offering this at a low cost. Don't know
>if the one around you does- might be worth a try.

That IS a thought. What bothers me is that every stray dog that lands
in a shelter in Oklahoma either has parvo, distempter, kennel cough
and *always has fleas. I'd hate to drag my dogs up there and expose
them to that crud.
It IS a good idea though, because the shelter may have a list of vets
who microchip.
Mitzi Potter
Pyrs@prodigy.net   Oklahoma City  OK
http://members.aol.com/pyrs/dogs.htm