Re: [PyrNet-L]Microchip scanners

Just a note to tell everyone that we got a new improved scanner just a few
months ago at no cost to the shelter.  If you have a vet or shelter in your
area, you may want to ask them if they have a current model.  We only realized
that they existed when we had a dog in our facility whose owner came in to
claim and said "gee, I'm surprised your didn't scan him" and when we did,
nothing happened.  We called the company, who promptly sent us a new one.  I
don't think it is something the companies are doing on their own.  This is a
universal model that supposedly scans all chips.

Marcie