[PyrNet-L] Cornell on line genetics course.

I have received permission to post this from another list in order to get a
wider audience and *hopefully* enough interest!   If you are interested, do
visit the bulletin board referenced on the website - they answer a lot of
questions there.  And Cornell gets right back to you if you put your name
is as interested.