Re: [PyrNet-L] Kenneview

Jim,

Thanks - Grady is my boy Gunner's Dad too!

Dianne Migas - NJ
jdmigas@email.msn.com

   There is a new Great Pyrenees website "in town" which I just found out
about.

    It is the website for Kenneview Great Pyrenees, owned by Carole Baxter.

    At the website you will find pictures of CH Kenneview Grand Slam (Grady)
and CH Kenneview Tuff Stuff (Tuffy), to name a few.    Grady is my dog's Dad
and Tuffy is Grady's Dad.

    From the pictures you can tell the location of the Kennel is beautiful
(New
Brunswick, Canada).

    Be sure to visit the "Kenneview Puppies" page!

    The web site is:   http://personal.nbnet.nb.ca/cvb1/cvb1.htm

Jim Delaney
Weare, NH  03281
gpyrs@m4.sprynet.com