[PyrNet-L] attention-getting pyrs

   Well, I was watching a video and spaced out on the time and realized it was
almost dark and I had promised to take Albert on a walk. So we drove 8 miles
to town and took our walk in town where there are streetlights. We also were
working a lot on our commands amid distractions and on socialization skills as
a result. Which is good. After walking miles and miles, round and round
various blocks, and down main drags numerous times, we were ready to call it a
night. Went back to the van and sat down on a park bench by it. Pretty soon
you'd have thought I was Public Enemy #1 or something as I was soon surrounded
by police cars with all the officers getting out and coming up to me! No less
than 3 Police cars: 1 at curb in front of me and 2 at angles behind bench in
parking lot!!! Except that they all just wanted to see Albert and pet and play
with him and find out more about him and share dog stories!! And all 3 of
these policemen were strangers to me. Wouldn't have surprised me as much if
they were bud's of mine (of which I have quite a few in Police Dept.). Can't
help wonder what many passersby thought though at first, if they passed by
before they started playing and petting Albert! Sure a few mouths are a-
waggin'!!! As well as Albert's tail!!

:)  &  :)```   (me grinning & Albert grinning & drooling!)

Janice Vocke
MagEBroD@aol.com
Shelton, Washington