Re: [PyrNet-L] Re: C&C Farms webpage is up

He's a Lab, Beverly! And he's beautiful! I've seen lots of Labs that
big, it's not *that unusual. And that explains his temperment, too
<g>. What a guy :-)
Is there any way you can get the pictures up of the other rescues? I
clicked on Arnie's picture and it opened to the rescue page but none
of the pictures would show.
Mitzi

On Tue, 8 Sep 1998 17:12:06 -0500, Beverly Coate wrote:

>I got it! I got it! "Arnie's" picture is finally up where everyone can see
>this giant of a dog.  The table he is standing beside is set at 32" to the
>top and is 4' long .  As you can see this makes for a very big dog.
>	Go to the website below and click on the Rescue page in the Contents on
>the home page.  Anyone that can identify this breed will win a real genuine
>gold star.  <g>
>Beverly Coate
>C&C Farms  Stigler Oklahoma   USA
>Visit our website at  http://www.cwis.net/~bcoate