Re: [PyrNet-L] 2 more male Pyrs in Abilene, Tx

Pam, I should have room when I come back from Michigan on the 30th if that
will help you out any.  Just don't have the extra money right now,  may
have it by then.
Beverly Coate
C&C Farms  Stigler Oklahoma   USA
Visit our website at  http://www.cwis.net/~bcoate