Re: [PyrNet-L] Fwd: Big dogs

I totally love Angel, our pyr, but someone forgot to tell me how much they
shed.  I'm not sure if I should buy a white carpet that might hide white hair
but it is a twice a day chore to vaccum the carpets in the house.  But pyrs
are truly one of the most wonderful of dogs.
I have read many letters from people on Pyr-Net and they have said how nervous
their dogs get in a thunderstorm and that they are high strung.  But Angel
seerms to be very laid back.  Several times during T storms this summer she
just laid on the kitchen floor and slept thru the whole thing.  It is like she
was saying "Ho hum, I think I'll take a nap."
By the way, don't ever think they can't jump.  The other day she cleared her 4
ft high gate to her part of the yard.  Then she trotted up to me, gave my hand
a nudge as though to say "Did you see what I just did?"  She is defintely a
clown and the love she gives us is totally complete.
Dave