[PyrNet-L] Need to find housing near Logan Utah

Dear Pyr people,
     I am neogotiating a job at Utah State University at the end of
October.  If I decide to take the job, I will have to relocate my 6 dogs, 5
cats, 2 ferrets and 2 birds.  Does anyone know of anybody I could contact
in this region about securing a place to live, preferably rural area near
the mountains.   I like the rustic life, cutting firewood, wildlife, etc.
Please e-mail me if you think of something.

Elizabeth Mihalcik
elm@flmnh.ufl.edu