[PyrNet-L] CHAT: Puppy in snow stories

I    Albert loves the snow!! Besides the dog angels, jumping and tumbling in
the snow and snowplowing through it, he plays with snowballs and he loves to
play snow soccer!! We found this out when rolling snowballs and everytime it
got big enough for the snowman's head, Albert would get all excited and try to
steal it from us!! Then he'd want to play snow soccer with it!!  They are
really cute in the snow!! We have him on videotape!!

:)  &  :)```  (me grinning & Albert grinning & drooling!)

Janice Vocke
MagEBroD@aol.com
Shelton, Washington