Re: [PyrNet-L] Need an opinion

In a message dated 11/8/98 9:51:44 AM Central Standard Time, pribb@feist.com
writes:

<< My concern -- should I say anything to the owners of the store -- or let it
 pass??  David wants to forget about the whole thing, but he was really
 shook all day yesterday and  would cry anytime you asked about it.  He is a
 very sensitive, more emotional, child than my other two.

 Tracy >>
     Of coarse you should mention it to the owner.  The next child may not be
as far away and end up with a cheek ripped wide open!   My second concern is
whether the dog has had her shots.  Is she current on rabies?   Texas is in a
rabies quarantine so I am very aware that we need to be careful of this
disease.   Also if you have to do repair to the tooth or the lip gets infected
-- the owners need to be responsible for the doctor bills!!!
Pam
Houston, Tx