Re: [PyrNet-L] Need an opinion

>Thanks for all of you who gave input.  I think I will write a letter to the
>store owner, just to have it all down in writing and organized, and let
>them know that I don't hold them responsible (i.e. I'm not going to sue),
>but thought they should know.  I do believe David will need to have a
>dentist look at the tooth to have the sharp edge ground down or something,
>but I don't think it would be very neighborly of me to make the store pay
>that cost. Accidents do happen to everyone.
>
>Thanks for the encouragement.
>
>Tracy

I think your trying to say that the injuries are not bad enough to sue....
However I think you should realize that the incident is just as important
as if he was more seriously injured as the bite could have just as easily
tore through his nose or pierced the eyeball, and then you would feel very
differently.
If this happened in a public place like the store where so many other
people visit, it could become a huge problem with another child at a future
time.  The owners need to realize this and take steps to prevent it from
happening again.  It is my viewpoint that if it happened once, it is going
to happen again.  As much as I love dogs,  the children's protection first.

Tim Parks
Sacramento