Re: [PyrNet-L] Chat: Butter puppies

No, No, Mitzi,  You should know how this is, one kid alone is fine as is
one pup. Two are trouble.  Doesn't make any difference if it is puppy or
human.  Children are still children.  What one doesn't think  of the other
one will. <VBG>  Actually at this age if this is the worst they get into
you will be very fortunate.
Beverly Coate
C&C Farms  Stigler Oklahoma   USA
Visit our website at http://www.c-c-farms.com/
bcoate@cwis.net
ICQ #20747702

> Well, well. I wanted a puppy and a 2 yr old at the same
time..........why?? I can't remember :-/