Re: [PyrNet-L] Another snow story ...

Steve,
Thanks for the great snow/snowman story.  I'm jealous...love snow as do
all my Pyrs! That's the only time we can't get our dogs in.  Can just
picture your Bailey warning off that snow monster (worked too didn't
it?)
Charlotte in Virginia (hoping for some snow this year but AFTER my dad
and brother from CA go home folowing their Christmas visit. They do not
like snow except for skiing at Lake Tahoe)