[PyrNet-L] Re: Chat: Finally, WOW!

 Finally, A new UTILITY DOG!!  Ernie gave a wonderful performance this morning
in Turlock, Ca, to earn his third utility leg.

 His full name is now....

 Int'l /Int'l Veteran/Am Ch. Tip'nchip Magnums Pride, UD Can CD, CGC, DD, VX,
HOF

 Poor old dog, he probably thinks he is done...but I have other plans...a
Tracking degree next!

 Unfortunately I had to leave immediately to get to work so I don't know our
score or placement, will get those later.  I just handed my dog over to a
friend to take home, but first Ernie gets to go for a ride to Napa.  Hey, what
about the trainer!

 Holly (at work) and Ernie (I get to go for a long ride in the car!)