Re: [PyrNet-L] Another snow story ...

Ann Wetherilt wrote:

> Can't *wait* for our first snow! The cooler weather, the leaves blowing
> around, everything excites Ivy Rose, and her enthusiasm gets Paddington
> more active and energetic. I can only imagine how she'll love the snow!
> Not that she won't have seen it before, but *we* haven't seen her in it!

You know...I was just thinking the same thing this afternoon. Up here in
northern Michigan we'll get plenty when it decides to fall; however, we
haven't had much more than a few flakes here and there so far. I can't wait
to see Tony and Willow playing in the snow...it will the first winter for
both of them...I hope this doesn't sound too corny for anyone, but I have a
long, red wool coat...and I imagined walking my Willow-Pillow this
winter...me wearing my red coat and her with a red leash and collar with the
snow falling gently around the 2 of us...me and my girl...dressed in red and
white...

A bit of an aside...in the 2 weeks that she has been with me I have found
that she is coming to me so much more for cuddles and love...it's almost as
though she wants to crawl right inside of me to get closer...I love
this...that's how I like to have things with my dogs...she loves to get
kisses and I love to give them...I can only imagine how close we'll be in a
few more months...

--
Michaelene & Savannah Leigh, neighborhood busy body,
Tony III, my companion, my protector, and

Chuck, Tony I, Tony II & Mistoo Pwincie,
my heart & my soul, waiting for me at the Bridge...

To a dog..."If there is no God for thee,
then there is no God for me." A.H. Branch

The Sullivan puppers:
http://www.barkavenue.com/innerpuppie/puppers
Visit with Tony II at the Bridge:
http://www.bargraph.com/tony