Re: [PyrNet-L] Another snow story ...

Ann Wetherilt wrote:

> Michaelene, have you thought about some time doing therapy work with
> Willow?

Yes, I think she would be pyr-fect for it! She is so calm and loving. She
doesn't jump up and when she meets people at my shop she is so gentle. She
just stands there waiting to be acknowledged and petted...a real lady in every
sense of the word! Therapy work  is one thing that I will definitely pursue
with her...and soon! Hope to get busy on it before the holidays...I can just
"see" her in a Christmas bandanna making visits!

> Your girl sounds like
> she would be a natural. We feel that the therapy work gives our city house
> pyrs a job to do.

I believe Willow would be a natural, too. For only 10 months old she's so
composed...at least when she's not running up and down 3 floors of steps with
my other dogs here at home! She goes to work with me everyday and is all
excited when she sees me getting my coat on...she loves to ride in the car!
This dog has so quickly woven her magic with me...I just love her so much...I
just can't believe that it's happened so quickly! This afternoon when Willow
was out in the exercise area behind my shop the wind was blowing very gently,
the sun was shining and her hair was glistening as it moved with the
breeze...at that moment all I could think of was...Willow is pure poetry...I
feel so lucky to have her!

--
Michaelene & Savannah Leigh, neighborhood busy body,
Tony III, my companion, my protector, and