Re: [PyrNet-L] Chat: Pyr Transitions

On Tue, 01 Dec 1998 18:35:07 -0500, Michaelene Sullivan wrote:

>She is beautiful to look at but her beauty goes much deeper...her beauty is in her
>heart and soul. I have always said and felt that I couldn't live without a GSD in my
>home and life...now I have to add Pyrs...I don't think I will ever be able to
>live without one of these beautiful dogs at my feet...Now I am beginning
>to realize, and know, what all of you know and have known all
>along...this is a very special breed...surely not for everyone, but for
>those who look beyond the "quirks" and into the soul...Willow, and those
>of her kind, are truly special and remarkable...I am so happy that she
>is with me and that I had the opportunity to rescue her and add her to
>my home and life...

You never stood a chance <BG>. You were caught too off-guard. Goldens were my life
before my 1st Pyr. I've added 5 MORE Pyrs since then and not a single Golden ;-)
These dogs border on Sainthood, I tell ya.
PS It was Janice with Bianca & Sonny who told you to relax <G>.
~Mitzi  Potter
~Pyrs@prodigy.net   Okla City   OK
~http://members.aol.com/fivepyrs/dogsz.htm