Re: [PyrNet-L] Henke pets.

I think this airplane watching is amazing. Our previous dog was sweet but
really dumb, whenever he heard an airplane he would look left and right.
Recently a helicopter was above our neighborhood and many dogs were looking
left and right, trying to find the source of the noise. George was looking
up, directly at it, as if he were trying to determine the make and model
number. Since George sort of found us and we didn't pick a pyr (of couse,
they are now my #1 choice) I didn't know how intelligent they are. When we
get home from work my husband checks the top of the tv to see if its warm,
I'm sure George knows how to turn it on.

Jane Ashley
Chicago, Illinois

Ann Wetherilt <wetheri@emmanuel.edu> on 12/07/98 09:40:52 AM

Please respond to pyrnet-l@pyrnet.org