Re: [PyrNet-L] Pyr Questions

Do pyrs lick? George doesn't lick people and I thought it was a pyr thing.
Is it just a George thing?

Michaelene Sullivan <innerpuppie@barkavenue.com> on 12/07/98 12:48:20 PM

Please respond to pyrnet-l@pyrnet.org

To:   pyrnet-l@pyrnet.org
cc:    (bcc: Jane Ashley/US/ABNAMRO/NL)
Subject:  Re: [PyrNet-L] Pyr Questions

Cindy Zellick wrote:

> Do you notice when the door bell rings and you go to answer that
> whomever is there is standing 10 feet back???

Only the people who don't know me! All of my friends and family just walk
in
and cover their faces so they aren't slurped to pieces! My 3 are the
official
greeters at the door...they think it's their duty to check everyone out for
treats and pats on the head before they allow someone to enter! I know that
they should be more "reserved"; however, I'd rather have them at the door
with
their tongues lolling out and smiling faces than trying to keep whomever is
out
there "out there"...at least with friends and family! Those who don't know
my
dogs show a great deal of respect for their presence.

--
Michaelene & Savannah Leigh, neighborhood busy body,
Tony III, my companion, my protector, and