[PyrNet-L] Pyr Questions

In a message dated 12/7/98 11:16:09 AM Pacific Standard Time,
Jane.Ashley@abnamro.com writes:

<< Do pyrs lick? George doesn't lick people and I thought it was a pyr thing.
 Is it just a George thing? >>

   Albert licks people a lot! He has to lick you hello and then lick you to
say he loves us, then licks us to say "See how sweet I am?", then licks you to
remind you he's here, then licks you to let us know we are special to him,
then he licks us to say he's sorry, then he licks us to make sure we are over
being grumpy at him for doing something he shouldn't have,  then he licks us
to say he's so glad we aren't mad at him, then he licks us because he's happy,
then he licks us all in case he missed someone on the last loop of licks, then
he licks us to be adorable, then he licks to make us smile, then he starts all
over again!! And he repeats as needed!! (Which he seems to think is a lot!!)

:)  &  :)```   (me grinning & Albert grinning & drooling!)

Janice Vocke
MagEBroD@aol.com
Shelton, WA.