[PyrNet-L] Care, Behavior: Eating rugs

It started at 3am in my daughters room.  Cody was eating
her sheets!!!  Said he was acting *very goofy - that typical
jumping just out of your reach, etc.  She put him outside with
the citronella collar on.  For once it did no good.  Brought him
back inside and he ran into my son's room.  I heard him at 4 am
and brought him in with us.
This morning I have found 2 throw rugs chewed up.  It's not the
pups because they are crated when not watched.
He *usually sleeps all night long.  I have no idea what up with him.
Any ideas?  I have an inkling this isn't going to be a very decorative
X-mas around here :-(
BTW, he's 4 yrs. old and has plenty of dog toys to chew on though he
only likes the rawhide bones.
Cindy Zellick
Chico, CA USA
cindyzel@worldnet.att.net