[PyrNet-L] Health: Update on Jumbo. Was ruptured cruciate ligament

Time now for an update on  the puppy with the partially ruptured cruciate
ligament. Btv last time I wrote I called him Max ( a name chosen by the
family he bought him, a name I don't like) so now he is Jumbo.
Well the news are good, the puppy is doing fine. When I last wrote he was
improving, and 9-10 days after the accident he stopped limping. I had
planned to take him to the vet last friday, because that was exactly 2
weeks after the accident, but the weather was horrible that day, everything
covered in ice, the kind of day when I only drive if it is absolutely
neccesary, and since Jumbo seemed to have no problems anymore, I decided to
wait.
But today we went, and my vet was very satisfied with him, no limping, the
knee is staple, and he seemed to feel no pain, when the vet tried to
manipulate the leg.
So hopefully he will have no problems with that leg.

Lene Nielsen
sandybear@intercity.dk