[PyrNet-L] RE: CHAT: Survivor

My daughter sent me this and I immediately thought of all you people with
the Pyrenees in the house who are very picky about what they eat. <g> Maybe
you should sample it. <g>

Nancy Hogan's a survivor - and she's still laughing.

She was eating dinner. It wasn't her dinner.

"Greedily remembering the scalloped oysters from the night before, I
grabbed a
bowl from the fridge shelf and heated the contents. I couldn't help
noticing,
as I ate, how deadly flat the food tasted. No matter how much salt, pepper,
and ketchup I poured on, it was blah! blah!. It had all the gusto of damp
papier-mache," she wrote to the Post-Intelligencer.

"Being a member of the Clean Plate Club, I polished off every lousy
morsel."

That's when she discovered she had eaten Rainier's food.

Rainier is her dog, a 94-pound Great Pyrenees.

"As I fell asleep that night, my feet were twitching under the covers and I
was whimpering a lot," said Hogan.

She signed her letter, "Certifiably yours."
Beverly Coate
C&C Farms  Stigler Oklahoma   USA
Visit our website at http://www.c-c-farms.com/
bcoate@cwis.net