[PyrNet-L] Pyr movies

In a message dated 12/11/98 6:30:58 AM Pacific Standard Time,
Jane.Ashley@abnamro.com writes:

<< What other movies are pyrs in? >>

   I swear the dog in "A Couch In New York" starts out looking like a Golden
Retriever, but definitely looks like a Great Pyrenees at the end of the movie.
It is really strange!  I think they used about 4 dogs in this film to all
portray the same dog.  We argued this earlier this year.  I think you have to
see it for yourself and then make up your own mind.  The review of the movie
says it is a Golden, but that does not look like a Golden at the end of the
movie. I nbought the movie and have watched it many times and those that watch
it with me all have agreed with me that it looks like totally different dogs!!
Watch it and see what you think!

Janice Vocke
MagEBroD@aol.com
Shelton, WA.