[PyrNet-L] Rescue Pyrs in Mich.

Hello everyone,
Just stopping in to hopefully drum up some homes.  Michigan Great Pyrenees
Rescue has 5 girls and 2 boys in need of homes.
Our web site will be updated this evening to reflect the new additions.
http://mail.globalbiz.net/~pyr4u/index.htm
Our biggest challenge will be to place our ~7yr fe "Maggie".  She is a very
sweet girl and is starved for attention.  All she wants to do is sit next to
you and get loved.  She came to us in such poor condition (45lbs and
staggering), I wasn't sure if she was going to make it through pyometra
surgery and Heartworm treatment.  Please see our web site for a few more
tid-bits.
Thanks,
Angie