[PyrNet-L] CHAT: Best wishes for a Merry Chrstmas & some snow, too!

   Here's a neat site for those of us still hoping for some snow for us and
our pyrs to play in and maybe even a white Christmas!!  Enjoy!!  I loved the
snowing effect of this site!!  (Just click on the blue writing!!)

 <A HREF="http://www.casema.net/%7Epico/kerst/">Merry Christmas</A>

Frome Janice and her Pyr - the Infamous Albert!!

 :)  &  :)```   (me grinning & Albert grinning & drooling!)

Jamnice Vocke
MagEBroD@aol.com
Shelton, WA.    (Where we're STILL waiting for some snow to actually stick so
we can play in it!!)