[PyrNet-L] Dum-dum web site

Hi everyone,
    It's been months since I've been able to read or post. I missed you!
I hope that you and all your pyr mush balls have been well.
The web site you've been posting about got me so mad that I decided to
e-mail them.
    Here's what I wrote: Where on earth did you get your information on
The Great Pyrenees?
    You can't even spell it correctly.
    You've really gotten it almost completely wrong.
    Pyrenees have very high intelligence, very high watch dog ability,
are highly
territorial and have very high social skills with known people.
    I really feel that if you are going to set yourselves up as some
kind of authority or information center for dogs, that you have a
responsibility to tell the truth. As well as spell the name of the breed

right. Don't you?
    Well, there, I feel better now.
    I hope that you and your pyrs have been well.
    Merry Christmas, Happy Chanukah and a joyous and pyr-filled New
years to everyone.
        Take good care,
    Judith, Jonah & Lexi
    God spelled backward spells dog