[PyrNet-L] "look what I found to do!"

Still laughing over this! This morning, we were eating breakfast in the
kitchen and I'd left my "dog-walking" jacket over a chair in the dining
room last night. Ivy Rose clearly decided that I should remember to take
them out before I left for work this morning! She knew I was watching, and
kept taking the sleeve of the jacket in her mouth, looking at me with a
huge grin and wagging her tail, then leaving it (on command) and flying up
and down the house a couple of times before repeating the whole
performance. She clearly realized that, although I told her "leave it," I
was cracking up with laughter also! She really helps keep us neat--nothing
is safe unless put away behind securely closed doors!
Ann W