[PyrNet-L] Chat: whirling dervish pyrs?

> Albert gets going around so fast!!   Regular
> whirling dervish!!
> Anyone else's pyrs do this?
> Hi,

    Funny you should mention this now. I must have 700' of X'mas lights
in our yard. Half of them were so tangled up from last year that I gave
up and left them that way. So, I strung the massive amount of knotted
flashing lights on a lovely little tree out side the living room slider.
The rest of them gracefully along the deck. They extended rather far,
due to the very long extension cords.
    Remember leave it to Beaver? Well, leave it to Lexi. About 7:00 PM
last night she and Jonah were wildly playing. Suddenly Lex decided the
best and shortest route to Jonah was through a path of lights. In no
time she had the mish mosh of lights all over her. So fast that I barely
had time to see how she managed it. This is when she when into her
whirling dervish routine. Well, it seemed as though Jonah thought that
this was the most remarkable sight that he had ever seen. So much so
that he couldn't contain himself for very long before he had to join the
fun. Join it he did! In a blink of an eye, there were two pyrenean
whirling dervishes. Both delighted, lighted and aghast at what they had
gotten themselves into. Lexi, my little electric pyrenees leaped up into
the air trying to shake off the flashing monsters. This, of course,
freaked out Jonah even more than he had  already become. He did a hind
leg jump only to land on Lexi's back and further complicate the
situation. Lexi, then decided if going up wouldn't work, that maybe
going down would. Wrong! She went to the ground and need I say it? Jonah
followed. They rolled around, whirled like an out of control carousel.
Suddenly it was as if their two minds melted into one. They gave a quick
look to each other and the very next second bolted like lightning making
a straight line for the barn. Now, this turned out not to be a bad idea.
When they stopped to access the X'mas light catastrophe they realized
that their mission had almost been accomplished. For atlas, the lights
had all gone out. They had succeeded in pulling all the lights cords and
all out of the sockets in which they lived.
    There was still a small matter of detanglement however. This is
where Mommy came in. When I stopped laughing long enough, I managed to
sing to them and reassure them that the cavalry was here. In that they
were both panting, somewhat confused and boring of this new Christmas
game they let me help them out of the sticky wicket that they had so
gleefully gotten themselves into. This all resulted in pyr parade to the
house with their Mommy hero leading the way. Before they went into the
house they simultaneously looked back as if to say to the X'mas lights,
"We showed you!".
 Could I have stopped their shenanigans sooner?  You bet I could. No one
was choking or limping, I just had to let the games begin and end the
way they did. <VBG>
 Where is the camera when you need it?
    It's good to be back on the list with you all.
    Take good care,
                        Judith, Jonah & Lexi ( the double whirling
dervishes)