[PyrNet-L] "Saltwater Moose" movie with pyr

    Hi,
    Salt water Moose? Oh golly gee, isn't that the movie we all had the
debate about months ago? Some thought that he was a pyr, other's swore
that he was a Golden. Was there not even a web site for it and a long
distant call to the movie director in France? In fact, I think that I
made the call. <VBG>
    Now listen, my memory has not been in the best shape since the
1960's. Am I a victim of incorrect thinking or what?
    Take good care,
Judith, Jonah & Lexi
    God spelled backwards is dog