Re: [PyrNet-L] Flock Guardian Pyr Problem

I think we all have to admit that there are always some bad apples in the
barrel.  Whether someone feels that their kids would not enter someone else's
property does not mean that no child would do so.  The same with dogs.  Most
dogs are taught to be gentle and yet there are some dogs that just cannot get
the idea.  Some people put their whole being in child raising while others
look for every excuse to get away from their children.  Same with raising a
dog.
I think that each one of you has something valuable to say and its probably
from experience.  So instead of arguing maybe the best thing to do is to put
your ideas together so that we may become better parents and dog owners.
Have a Merry Christmas,
Dave