[PyrNet-L] CHAT: Non-Pyr - Hilarious, but irreverent Christmas book I love

   I just wrote a review of a movie with a pyr in it that was written by Dean
Koontz. A different book by him that is my personal favorite of his is a
Christmas one called "SANTA'S TWIN" by Dean Koontz. It really cracks me up and
I really get into reading it aloud, especially to the teens and young adults
we count among our friends. And if you are a dramatic story-teller as I am
you'll have no trouble keeping the audience in stitches, especially if you
show them the delighfully funny pictures as you tell the story!!  Illustrator
Phil Parks did a great job!  It is an irreverent tale told in rhyme about
Santa's evil twin and the havoc he wreaks.  Probably not for the very young,
but my somewhat cynical now 12 year old loved it when he was 10 years old. To
play it safe you may want to wait till age 12 or 13, if you are extremely
protective or at least read it yourself first. You'll really be missing
something though, if you don't check out this one!!  Someday when the
Christmas rush and stresses have gotten to you this book will help you lighten
up a bit and get a good hearty laugh. We can all use a good laugh at this time
of year!  So I wanted to share it with all of you. (And no, I don't own stock
in it!!)

:)  &  :)```   (me grinning & Albert grinning & drooling!)

Janice Vocke
MagEBroD@aol.com
Shelton, WA.