[PyrNet-L] Pyrnet- Kindness (Long)

Having been in this same situation more than once, made to feel like an
idiot, new comer to the breed, my opinion didn't matter, and worse of
all writing an innocent post, then people picking up on one sentence and
all @#$% breaking lose instead of what my entire post contained, I truly
understand the constant battle to try to explain myself. I agree with
Judith, enough is enough, but I also agree with Mitzi and the
realization that many new comers come to this list for help and they
need to be taught. This kind of confrontation doesn't happen all that
much, so don't get discouraged, something else will be coming on the
horizon. It just bothers me that the arguing has to happen and gives
some new comers the wrong impression of really great Pyr people. As Ian
and Red Neck Ed :-) and I use to say. Get those flame suits ready.
Theses two men and I went at it for months and now I respect them and
their opinion more than most since they said it as they feel. We can't
change peoples minds. It's for them to listen to both sides and decide
for themselves where they stand, right or wrong. A little kindness in
posting goes a long way, and will not scare off new comers from posting
and asking a question. Just my 2 cents, and with Christmas here that's
about all I have left. Happy and (loving) holidays to all. Darla Jenkins