[PyrNet-L] RE: bad dogs, bad children and bad adults

I guess that all I want to say is that each person has their opinions and we
need to TRY to understand why they feel that way.  But please, no more angry
feelings.  Remember, this season we are entering was started with angels
saying "Peace on earth, goodwill towards men."  I think that women were
included in that statement.  So, at least let the anger go for a while and
let's have Peace on the net, goodwill towards all God's creatures.
Bob