Re: [PyrNet-L] CHAT:PYR JOKE: Politically Correct Santa!

MagEBroD@aol.com wrote:

> Politically Correct Santa
>
> So here is that gift, it's price beyond worth...
> "May you and your loved ones enjoy peace on earth."
>
> Happy Holidays!
>
>     Hi,

    LOL! LOL! I was sent this last year and forgot all about it. It's
just as funny this year.
       Did you hear the one about the 3 Great Pyrenees religious male
dogs talking on Rainbow Bridge?
    There was a pyr Rabbi, a pyr Minister and a pyr Priest up there all
discussing how they divided their collection money after their pyrenees
services Sunday and Saturday morning's.
    The Pyr Priest say's " What I do is to draw a circle on the cloud.
Then I throw the money up in the air. Whatever lands in the middle send
up to God. Whatever lands on the outside of the circle I keep".
    The Pyr Minister says " I do it a little differently, I draw a line
on a cloud, stand in the middle of the line and throw the money in the
air. Whatever lands on the right side goes to God. Whatever money land's
on the left side I keep".
    The Pyr Rabbi says " Now what a minute boy's! What I do is too throw
all the money into the air. I figure, what God wants he'll take, so, I
keep the rest." <BG>
    Happy Pyr Holidays!
    Our best to all of you,
    Judith, Jonah & Lexi