Re: [PyrNet-L] Chilling Out

Hi all,
I dont blame Jesus for being born in August.  Here in Denver it is -14
degrees.  If Jesus had been born now he would have frozen as soon as they laid
Him in the manger.
Angel and Reno love going outside to play in the snow but yesterday they
discovered that playing in the snow is one thing, braving the sub zero cold is
another.  Last evening I let them out and in 5 minutes time they were at the
door because they wanted in.  Poor Lady, our 16 year old lab, really hustles.
She gets outside, does her business, and wants back in after a minute.
I get really concerned about those poor animals that people let roam.  Those
people do not deserve a pet.  Please people, dont let your critters stay
outside in weather like we are getting.  Even pyrs with their heavy coat get
cold.
I dont think it really matters when Jesus was born.  Its just the simple fact
that we celebrate his birthday.  That's what its all about.
Shalom,
Dave