[PyrNet-L] Carolyn Hardy

I don't recall seeing anything appear on the list regarding who Carolyn Hardy
is.   So for those of you on the list who don't have the foggiest idea who she
is:

Carolyn Hardy, and her Balibasque Kennels, played an extremely important role
in the development of the Great Pyrenees breed in the United States.   I am
certainly *not* qualified to write her biography [but I DO know that NONE of
her dogs bit any drunken old ladies :-)], so if someone else wants to jump in,
(Joe, Charlotte, Barb, etc.) please feel free.

Jim Delaney
Weare, NH  03281
gpyrs@m4.sprynet.com
See Dog Show Stats at http://home.sprynet.com/sprynet/gpyrs