Re: [PyrNet-L] Flock Guardian Pyr Problem - quotes correction

In a message dated 12/22/98 6:19:05 AM Pacific Standard Time,
BCavins303@aol.com writes:

<< Janice,
 I think that Judith has as much right to her feelings as you do.
 Dave >>

   True. But if you were feeling something because you were misinformed or
confused as to what the truth was, wouldn't you expect someone to try to
correct you when you publicly state things that are untrue?  If people spent
as much time reading the original posts as they do arguing, then we would not
be fighting as much! I am arguing because of the misinformation!!
Janice Vocke
MagEBroD@aol.com
Shelton, WA.