Re: [PyrNet-L] CHAT: Snow!

    Hi,

> << I'm very curious why pyrs love to play snowplow with their noses.
> >>

> My Pyrs like to also play "mudplow" with their noses! Very
> frustrating,
> especially in GA red clay! ;)

    Lol! Ick!    Lexi and Jonah do the pyr nose snow plow thing too. In
mud, however, they are more likely to be muddy whirling dervishes when
they play 'real' hard, which result's in their lovely white bodies
turning into brown, black & white bodies. Sometimes they look more like
Saint's than pyrs.
    I love red clay! It's much prettier I think than our brown gook in
ME. I suppose your red clay makes your dog's look more like an Irish
Setter's than pyrs. <BG>
    Have a jolly!
    Judith, Jonah & Lexi