No Subject

The woman smells funny ( if we can smell a drunk, what do you suppose
comes across to a dog, with their magnificent scenting ability? ), so now
we have erratic behavior, and foul odor.  Confusing, I am sure.

The most important of all is "impaired judgement " typical of drunks.
Inability to follow directions?  Is this suggesting something?  Coupled
with everything else?

Now, taking this one step further, suppose, just suppose, that by biting
this woman, and sending her to the E.R., that in some very convoluted
way, it kept her off the streets ( driving ) and saved some innocent
people from dying in a car wreck caused by yet another drunk on the
road??  Would that then make this dog a hero???

You see Janice, there is more than one way to look at anything.  Those of
us that want to get to the bottom of all the stories before killing an
animal, are not wrong, we are just seeing another picture.  Everyone has
in fact agreed that if the dog is truly a biter, then it probably should
be put down.  We just don't think it is quite as cut and dried as you and
your supporters, ok?

Again, Happy holidays, Cindy.

Please remember, this was just a story to show how a picture can change,
no one ( including me ) is saying that this is what happened.

Cindy Henke
clhenke@juno.com
Ennis, Texas

in the dog."  ~ Franz Kafka

or call Juno at (800) 654-JUNO [654-5866]